The game was played with standard 52-card deck . The objective of the game is identify 3 of the 5 cards that sum up to a multiple of 10, that is 10 or 20 or 30. If a player is able to do so, he/she is having a qualified hand, the remaining 2 cards are used to compete against the dealer’s hand and the points are totaled by face value. While the player's cards and Dealer's cards are the same points, then will fight with highest card, in the same time if the highest card are the same value the highest suite will win.
1.This Cards Ranking is used for a judgement of winning hand when the player cards and dealer having equal point or the same no hand.
2. Cards Ranking are as following:
a. King are highest cards and Aces are smallest cards.
b. Spade ♠ is the 1st rank of highest suite, Heart ♥️ is the 2nd rank, Club ♣ is the 3rd rank and Diamond ♦ is the lowest rank suite.
1. Hard Betting pay 1 to 1 on any points unless the player wins with 5 points when it will be paid 1 to 2 of the wagers.
2. Soft Betting payment odd are below:
2.1. 1 pay 1 (1 point to 6 points)
2.2. 1 pay 2 (7 points to 9 points) with deduction 5% commission from the total payout amount.
2.3. 1 pay 3 (only Niu Niu or 10 points) with deduction 5% commission from the total payout amount.
3. Three bets are allowed per box not exceeding table limit, and one player can play 2 boxes with open cards 1 box only and other box will be opened by dealer after all have completed setting or after House Cards Open.
4. The customers who has wagered on soft betting area will pay to the house according to the odd above, if he/she loss with the house having the points that mention on the payment odd.
Table Limits in Queenco Casino: $10 - $2000