Roulette is one of the oldest and most famous casino games. The objective of the game is to predict where the ball will come to rest in the spinning wheel. There are 37 individually numbered sections in the wheel, labeled with the numbers 0-36. Bets can be placed on any one of these 37 numbers or on various groups of numbers displayed on the table. By predicting the right number, you earn a return on your bet. The size of the payoff depends on how the bet was placed.
How To Play
- Place your chip/s on your chosen number or number combination.
- The Dealer spins the ball in one direction and the wheel in the opposite direction.
- You may continue to place bets until the Dealer calls “no more bets.”
- After the ball drops into a number in the wheel, the Dealer calls the number and places a marker on the winning number.
- The Dealer clears the table, leaving all the winning bets and then pays them accordingly.
|Type of bet||Description||Payouts
|Red||Covers any red numbe||1 to 1|
|Black||Covers any black number||1 to 1|
|Even||Covers any even number||1 to 1|
|Odd||Covers any odd number||1 to 1|
|Low||Covers numbers 1-18||1 to 1|
|High||Covers numbers 19-36||1 to 1|
|First Dozen||Covers numbers 1-12||2 to 1|
|Second Dozen||Covers numbers 13-24||2 to 1|
|Third Dozen||Covers numbers 25-36||2 to 1|
|Column Inside Bets||Covers 12 numbers in any of the 3 columns||2 to 1|
|Straight-Up||Covers any single number including 0||35 to 1|
|Split||Covers any 2 adjacent numbers on the table||17 to 1|
|Street||Covers any 3 numbers in a line across the table||11 to 1|
|Corner||Covers any 4 adjacent numbers on the table||8 to 1|
|Six Line||Covers any block on 6 adjacent numbers on the table||5 to 1|
|Zero Section||Covers a bet on one of four particular numbers winning. There is only 1 zero section bet. These numbers are 0,1,2,3||8 to 1|
|Zero Corner||Covers a bet on one of three particular numbers winning. There are two zero corner bets. These are 0,1,2 and 0,2,3||11 to 1|